Monday, February 15, 2010

Mr. MAHESH NIRESHWALIA


We have recieved the following message about the sad demise of Mr. Nireshwalia from Mr. C. Jagadisan :
It is with deep sorrow I have received the sad news that our dear Mr. Nireshwalia reached the Lotus feet of the Good Lord on the 1st Feb 10 at his son Mahesh Nireshwalia's (Munna) home, Pune. He has had a paralytic stroke a couple of months back and lost his ability to speak. In fact Mr. Reddi and I were planning to visit him at Pune and before it could be implemented, we have received this sad news. Mr. Walia was an affable, gregarious person and we will miss him in our midst.

Mr. Walia was 90 years old! But he didn't look his age anytime!! In fact last year when I met him at his niece's place, in Bengaluru I joked at him stating that he was so fit he can afford to marry again!!
He had a long stint with Pharma in Madras Branch, became Senior Sales Promotion Executive (SSPE), then got picked by Mr. Tarun Gupta and became Branch Sales Manager, Madras for Family Products Division (FPD), then moved to HO to become Product Manager and then Marketing Manager, FPD. He was a very jovial and an affable person, very humane!!
May his soul rest in peace!! Amen!!
Kindly help circulate this to other Glaxoites who knew him
Remembering Nareshwalia Nagarajan Sankaranarayanan worte:
I am indeed very sad to hear the news.
I endorse every word you had said in your mail about the two fine friends and gentlemen I had the good fortune to know to closely. You may not know that it was Naresh whom I met in GH on the first day on the field when my boss, Dr Ramakrishnan left me in his care. That day and my association with and admiration for him are still green in my mind. They had deepened over the years.
Naresh is one of the finest men whom I had great fortune to have known. I met him couple of times when I returned to Bangalore after my retirement.
May his soul rest in peace!!!.
Saturday, March 20,2010.
Mr. Ch. Mohan Rao wrote:
I know Mr. Nireshwalia who used to visit Vijayawada depot. He was very active in day to day life. I pray god for his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment